» Busy this weekend? March 16-17th Long Island Pen Show at Hofstra University
Saturday & Sunday, 16-17 March 2013 Visit the 2013 Long Island Pen Show
Located at Hofstra University – Student Center Multi-purpose Room, Rm. 101
Sponsored by the Long Island Pen Club, Luxury Brands, and Exaclair Inc.
- Repairs by Ron Zorn and nib work by Richard Binder.
- Ink sampling table from Luxury Brands, distributors of Noodler’s Ink
- Sample the smooth pleasure of writing on Rhodia paper and J. Herbin ink provided by Exaclair Inc.
- New This Year: Fountain Pen Hospital, Anderson Pens and Kenro Industries
- Dozens of collectors and dealers of vintage and modern writing instruments exhibiting, pens of all kinds
- Desk sets, ads, blotters, inwells and ephemera form the golden age of fountain pens
- Displays illustrating the history of writing and the story of the fountain pen.
- Demonstratons on how to use and maintain fountain pens.
- Functional writing instruments vintage & modern by Susan Wirth
- Free pen ppraisals at the Appraisal Booth
Daily Admission is $10.00 payable at the door. Visit http://www.lipenshow.com for more details.